Skip to main content

Itchin to get outside.

The kids and I took a trip to Ann Arbor while Eric
was out of town one week-end. Ann Arbor got so much snow we were stuck inside for most of the day. When Uncle Scott came home we managed to make it to a playscape for some tumble fun.
Aunt Kate and I got in on the fun while Uncle Scott watched the game on a big screen with Noah.














Curious little Noah pulled a lamp off the table and burned his head, but as you can see the scab has fallen off and we are on our way to healthy skin again.
I think bath time may be Noah's favorite activity. He stands at the edge of the tub and yells, laughs and pleeds with his eyes to get in. Grace doesn't always love sharing, but he holds his own and pulls her hair if she doesn't make room.



































We can't wait for the snow to go and we plan on making a trip to Florida next month to see Aunt Karen and Uncle Ryan, and also to rid ourselves of heavy coats and boots for at least a few days. I'm sure I'll have more pictures for you then, so be patient (Heidi) and I'll get back to you soon.


Comments

Heidi said…
Ha! A shout out to me...I'm going to ignore the tension that I know you intended me to hear:-)
I love your bathing beauties! There's nothing cuter than babies in the bath. I wish we had a play scape around here. That place looks awesome!
Have FUN in Florida!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...