Skip to main content

I know I know

okay, just so you know, I've been wanting to put some new pictures up, but our computer is out of memory and it takes a really long time to get them uploaded. So here's a little note.

We are back from Florida and I hate Michigan right now. Although I have always enjoyed having 4 seasons, I now wish that winter was the shortest instead of the longest, seriously 5 MORE inches of snow?

Noah's finally getting his two front teeth and they are not being nice about it. Let's just say that we sleep attatched to each other or else he's screaming his head off. I'm seriously considering taking the full bed out of the room so that I can't just lay down with him anymore. I need him to sleep through the night like, yesterday. Well, for now at least he isn't throwing up anymore.

Grace is still Grace and is starting to be a bigger ham than she ever has been. She's playing make believe and using her imagination a lot. I don't love that she watches TV all the time which she really doesn't, but as soon as you turn off PBS or Disney she says I was watching my show even from her room. I think she might be a titch like her father.

Eric is doing loads of school work. I am really proud of him for taking on these classes, but really can't wait until they're over, he's so busy. Lent is starting and he'll be preaching every other Wednesday along with our Vicar, Bo aka Grace's boyfriend.

I'm working and being Mom and trying to be a better wife and doing my part to try to keep things clean and in order. Pray for me. This is not who I am, but it IS who I want to be.

Comments

Heidi said…
I thought maybe you had moved to FL and left the computer in MI. Good to know you're alive:-)
P.S. I think you're more "that" person than you realize!

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...