Skip to main content

Back to busyness

Okay, so I know I've been off the map here for awhile, but we've been busy. We went to Kentucky to the creation museum. Grace and Noah both had chickenpox. I had a cold, and then Eric and now Noah. Whew, I'm surprised I even got on here to do anything other than read what everyone else has been up to. Oh, I do continue to read, because you all keep me sane:)

Eric and I just watched "The Bucket List". I liked it, even got Eric to cry. Men and their daughters will always hit him hard.

Okay, well, I still don't have a lot to say other than this,

Pray for Stellan
and read this for thought: http://www.warmchocolatemilk.com happy now?
It made me think about what I want, what I think I want and mostly about what I have.

Comments

Heidi said…
That precious boy and his family. Makes me cry everytime I look at those pictures.
Thanks for the reminder!

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...