I'm mad,
I'm frustrated,
I'm confused,
I'm an adult?
I'm a volunteer,
I'm selfish,
I'm a mom!
I'm Kara.
I can't be anyone else. I can't ask for anymore help. I have to do it myself and I don't want to.
So?! You say.
Yeah, what of it?
I want something new.
OR
I want my new thing to be what my old was.
I was comfortable back then, and I felt like people knew me, and LIKED me.
Do I just need to move on from it, or is this really something I should strive for? my old comfort
I don't dream of going back to grade school, or high school or college.
I dream of the people, friends, responsibility, love.
I NEED it
If this is it from here on out....
WHAT THE %$@&!!
I'm frustrated,
I'm confused,
I'm an adult?
I'm a volunteer,
I'm selfish,
I'm a mom!
I'm Kara.
I can't be anyone else. I can't ask for anymore help. I have to do it myself and I don't want to.
So?! You say.
Yeah, what of it?
I want something new.
OR
I want my new thing to be what my old was.
I was comfortable back then, and I felt like people knew me, and LIKED me.
Do I just need to move on from it, or is this really something I should strive for? my old comfort
I don't dream of going back to grade school, or high school or college.
I dream of the people, friends, responsibility, love.
I NEED it
If this is it from here on out....
WHAT THE %$@&!!
Comments