Skip to main content

Where has the time gone?

Well, here I am.
What's been up you ask?
ummm, I'm working more often and the computer just hasn't been as readily available or important lately, but I've read through a bunch of my favorite blogs and thought, "you know, I really should update mine."

Okay,
The steinkes have:
graduated a 4 year old
left kids and eric in saginaw while i traveled to wisconsin
dropped of kids while eric and i went to a wedding in st louis
had another fathers day
traveled to muskegon for my beautiful cousins wedding shower
watched as my husband was commisioned and installed as a called DCE for the LCMS


it doesn't seem like much, but it's been SUPER busy and there's more to come.

also, i've been neglecting my camera and feeling bad about it so i'm going to get it out I promise and have some pics soon.

see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...