Skip to main content
I could be a better person. I could show my kids and husband more love. I can work more hours and sleep less and just do more.
I don't want to.
Over the years I just feel like I've found my way out of wanting to do it all. I'm too tired, or too busy with the other stuff to find the want I need to have to do.
Christmas is coming and it doesn't feel like it at all. There is no snow and no "Christmas" in the air. We are bitter and frustrated with life and the busy and can't find the happiness in the season either. I ache for my kids seeing two zombies walking around with no feelings and no happy.

I'm hoping that the joy of visiting family will help us out of the downsies. I hope that too much time away won't make us want to give up on it all. We have a good life, but it's good for someone else. Our family hasen't found the good in it yet. Waiting on God to show us, or maybe waiting on us to see it.

And all the other crap going on makes me want to move to a remote foreign island and just hole up there until the second coming. Geez what is this with people loosing it?

I've been told I'm selfish and I have been thinking a lot on that lately. I am, I know and I came to terms with that a long time ago with God, but with humans it's harder for me to take. It's difficult for me to turn the other cheek when theirs is right there burning hot poker red for me to see. I know, I know. So I'm selfish, and I'm a Christian and a hypocrite. I'm a mom and a wife and a daughter and sister that isn't all that good at those jobs either, but I am what I am and I let God show me what I'm mistaken because He always does. Not in a way that makes me angry or sad or annoyed or want to slap Him back. He's my Father and I take what He gives me as...we'll just say constructive critisism. Easier to swallow. He is my spoon full of sugar.
I hope I'm not taking you down this angry road with me. I hope that you are feeling better than me today and I hope that I can snap out of it real soon.

Merry Christmas to all and I'll try to have a happier post before Christ's birthday. Geez, what is with people ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...