Skip to main content

Yes, Michigan!


I just thought this was a great picture of our kids at Disney. What fun we are going to have...

So, I'm picking up my older (ha ha) sister from the airport tomorrow so that she can LIVE here, in Michigan, less than 2 hours away from me.


I'm having day dreams about having her and her family so close. I can't wait for thanksgiving and Christmas. We can see each other without breaking the bank to get there.


I love it, the thought of it makes me so happy and yet, I'm sad for her and Scott and their kids. Having to leave a place they they have called home for the past four years must be difficult.


Say a little prayer for the Gigers to get here safe, and feel contented leaving Arizona.





I love you Kate

Comments

SH said…
You're blogging!! Yea! You shoulda told me... I'll subscribe so I can keep a tighter eye on you. I can't get enough of those pictures!
Kara said…
I tried to tell you, but the email got sent back to me. Dunno

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...