Skip to main content

Can this be me?

So,
I was thinking about me,
Can I truly be the person that I am?

I can't tell you how much I really think about things. I over think, I ponder, I worry and then I think some more. Why, as my daughter would say.
And maybe that's why I think so much. I have to answer her question ten times before she'll let it go.

I know as an adult that she only wants me to give up and let her have what she wants, but I still try to answer.
Sometimes I say "because I said so" but that drives me nuts after I say it.

Back to thinking,

I was thinking that maybe I should stop that and just do, whatever it is that I'm trying to think about. You know, do first and think later.

I can't honestly think (there I go again) of a time that I just did it, without thinking.
Maybe it'll be my new philosophy. I'll reject thinking and only do.

Then I wouldn't be me and no one else would be them, to me at least.

Can mid-life be 28?
I think my crisis just started.
or,

I'm about to have a baby. . . another one.

I can't wait to meet him.

I think I'll pray on it, then think about what I prayed on;)

Comments

Heidi said…
I THINK it's fair to THINK about chalking it up to that little boy. Is Grace getting excited?
Kara said…
I think Grace is just fine with the baby being in Mama's belly as long as is possible.

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...