http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhrYHmUPn0&feature=fvw
Okay,
if you have time you must see this most beautiful man in all of his glory.
Sara,
I saw that you put up a post about a song and the lyrics must have spoken to you.
Well, I have no trouble saying that not only did these lyrics speak to me but also Jason himself.
You can tell Eric too.
I think Sara you may be the only one who can attest to this, and possibly my husband, yes Eric,
but think of every guy I have ever been attracted to sans Eric
Now watch
I just think of them all watching this and thinking, could she be thinking of me?
LOL
Okay,
if you have time you must see this most beautiful man in all of his glory.
Sara,
I saw that you put up a post about a song and the lyrics must have spoken to you.
Well, I have no trouble saying that not only did these lyrics speak to me but also Jason himself.
You can tell Eric too.
I think Sara you may be the only one who can attest to this, and possibly my husband, yes Eric,
but think of every guy I have ever been attracted to sans Eric
Now watch
I just think of them all watching this and thinking, could she be thinking of me?
LOL
Comments
That said, he's hot. And I can TOTALLY picture you throwing back your had with a nervous laugh and pulling up your feet - that means you think so too.
I also think that I want the job of filming this guy's videos. Sa-WEET!
And I need you to know that whenever, wherever I actually stop and pay attention to music (especially lyrics, but sometimes the video, too) I miss you and our times in the Altima. But mostly just you. And I ALWAYS appreciate it when you introduce me to something I never knew I liked so much. I think I even have one of his CD's... but you weren't ever there to tell me I liked it.
And last, but not least, do you ever feel like your blog is some sort of public diary of our correspondence? Kind of like Dear Mr. Henshaw?
Love you - good luck tomorrow.