This is a good one to have.
Our vicar told us that if you don't write your resolutions down you're only 4% likely to actually do them.
Well, I'm not a resolution type of a girl, but there are some things I would like to "change in 09.
# 1 I need more time outs
#2 We need a new computer (although that may not happen until closer to 2010)
#3 I need to play with Grace more often, "with no Noah bugging us Mommy"
#4 clean
#5 turn off the tv
#6 call friends
#7 listen
#8 least likely, but most helpful, possibly find a job.
Our vicar told us that if you don't write your resolutions down you're only 4% likely to actually do them.
Well, I'm not a resolution type of a girl, but there are some things I would like to "change in 09.
# 1 I need more time outs
#2 We need a new computer (although that may not happen until closer to 2010)
#3 I need to play with Grace more often, "with no Noah bugging us Mommy"
#4 clean
#5 turn off the tv
#6 call friends
#7 listen
#8 least likely, but most helpful, possibly find a job.
Comments