Skip to main content

I'm here

You're there.

I have words but am scared to use them at times.

Am I "free" to say what I want?


I had a dream last night and I told two people. I would like to tell all of you, but I geta funny sick feeling whenever I think about it. I thought maybe talking about it would help. I think I was wrong.

This is Eric, he caught 5 of those fish. It's really the first time he's ever been fishing to catch something. He spent $28 on a fishing license and thinks he may have caught enough to cover the cost. I asked him if he'll go again in the next year and he doesn't think he will. Let's find this man a hobby! Anyone have any salmon recipes?
I don't have any opinions today, oh wait, yes I do.

Why is it that you can tell someone that you don't want to be a part of something but they always come back and you always end up doing it anyway? People tell me and I tell Eric all the time that we need to learn to "say no". Why would I say no when I know someone's going to be back in my ear (me rolling eyes) asking if I'm "sure" I don't want to help out. I'm sorry if it seems brash, but I HAVE to say no sometimes. Why do I have to say it twice?

I kinda wish I was in a ranting mood, but I'm not.

Grace keeps talking to me and I keep saying "uh huh", "yeah". Well I realized she's talking about "pooch" the kitty. I hope you can laugh about this as I am.

Have a great day.

Comments

Susan Berlien said…
I love making Salmon marinated in Teriaki, the kids love it too, then we serve it with a mix of brown rice and black beans. Yum!
Cute story.

Popular posts from this blog

Funny

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Grace. A little mommy already. Yes those are pumps she's wearing. You know I always do the dishes in heels...Like mother like daughter;)

I forgot to take off my slippers today

It's one of those days today. I forgot to take off my slippers this morning so I'm in that, you know, still sleeping not motivated, and definately not ready for the day. I've cried today for us. I thought for a moment that it was for me, but I really don't think so. I am sad for us. I know the kids don't care. They have faith like children, no pun intended. I'm sad for people who get shot in front of schools for being "over the top" and I'm sad for people who think it's okay that these people die. I'm sad for people who argue about who's right and who's wrong. Who's left and who's right. I'm not out of the loop I know because I have opinions, but am I sad because I'm not one to shout them from the rooftops? I'm sad that Grace isn't running into my arms when she comes home and telling me all about her day, although I know that's just not her style, mine either. I'm sad that I don't know how to make...

Mckmama?

Update: If you came to read about hating Mckmama I will just send you here to tell you how I feel Let's be HONEST! _______________________________________ Okay, so I found out that when searching google for mckmama or mckmama haters you find my blog. What the? I just thought I would mention that my intention is not to hate on or even really to have that much of an opinion on the issue. I thought it important to say that I'm not a mckmama basher and that I actually really like reading her blog and reading on the blogfrog as well. I think maybe people could be swayed in one direction when searching something and not really knowing the whole story or reading further into the writers posts.There was one post that aired my feelings of being upset by something that I read on mckmamas blog, but as a woman and a mother I can say that my emotions can get the best of me at times and that I have turned a corner and know that I'm not alone in my decision...